According to Art. of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (Official Journal EU L 119 of May 4, 2016), please be advised that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Pro-Seals Polska Joanna Kudła, Osiecka 3c, apt. M2, 32-300 Olkusz.
- Contact with the Data Protection Administrator – email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to perform a contract – pursuant to Article 6 Section 1 letter b of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
- The recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorized under the law to obtain personal data or entities participating in the execution of the order and entities involved in contact.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 10 years/or basing upon a legitimate interest pursued by the administrator (the data are processed until the cessation of their processing for business planning purposes).
- You have the right to request access to personal data from the administrator, their rectification, deletion or limitation of processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide those data may result in refusal to conclude contracts.