Silicone is characterized by excellent durability and resistance to a number of factors – sea water, steam, UV rays, ozone and a wide range of chemicals, and its electrical properties make it an excellent insulator. Silicone effectively dampens high and low frequency vibrations, is an odorless material, easily machinable.
Silicone products are widely used in medicine, pharmacy and the food industry – wherever durability, sterility and chemical purity are required.
Silicone ensures a very high level of sterility and chemical purity. Due to the properties described above, silicone is an irreplaceable sealant. All silicone products offered by us are provided with any and all necessary approvals and certifications.
• general purpose silicones (peroxide crosslinked)
• platinum-crosslinked silicones
• high tear resistance silicones
• electrically conductive and antistatic silicones
• high temperature silicones (+230/+250/+300 °C)
• low temperature silicones (-110 °C) PVMQ
• fluorosilicone rubber – FVMQ
• oil resistant silicones
• water vapor resistant silicones
• hardness from 10 to 80 ShA